BC4 BODYCAM 4 Firmware Version 1.6.6
Release Date 06/23/2023
The BODYCAM 4 can be identified by its rear label with P/N: IP-BC-400 and its serial number containing xxxxB4xxxxx.
- Added support for new "Ultra Low" bitrate setting
- Added support to sync configured server URL when checking for firmware updates
- Added support for synchronizing setting related to Wi-Fi and 4G connectivity
- Added logic to skip and retry file uploads that may have been corrupted during recording
- Added timelapse recording feature
- Added ability to login to the web user interface (Admin/doesitall) and retrieve log files
- Changed mute button functionality so that it each event must be muted independently
- Changed default microphone audio volume to higher level to normalize listening when compared to other devices
- Changed logic to automatically reboot camera when settings are changed that require a reboot
- Updated on screen logo to new design
- Changed configuration sync logic to support only synchronizing config when it is changed on server
- Changed upload logic to allow uploads from Wi-Fi and 4G while outside of the docking station
- Fixed issue with occasional "flicker" of image during recording with EIS enabled
- Fixed problem with applying different Bitrate settings
- Fixed issue preventing redirecting of server URL for cloud account transfers
The BODYCAM 4 checks for new firmware each time it docks. If a new firmware update is available the camera will automatically download it and apply the update when it has completed its upload. The camera will display a firmware check icon in the upper left corner of the LCD to show the status of the updates:
- A circular arrow icon indicates that it is checking for updates.
- A circular arrow with a green check icon indicates the firmware was checked and it is current.
- A circular arrow with a blue download icon indicates the firmware is out of date and an update is being downloaded.
- A circular arrow with a yellow exclamation point icon indicates the firmware version could not be checked. Please ensure that the camera dock has an internet connection and http://firmware.provisionusa.com is accessible.