PD-1900 Hybrid DVR Firmware Version 1.15.5
Release Date 07/21/2022
How do I know which model I have?
- System Health Features
- Improved 4G signal loss recovery
- Improved 4G Functionality
- Plug an SD card into the card slot on your PC
- Create a new folder named auto_upgrade in the root directory of the SD card
- Download the firmware from the link at the top of the page to the "auto_upgrade" folder on the SD card
- Eject the SD card from PC
- Plug the SD card into the DVR that needs to be updated
- The firmware update will start automatically once the DVR powers on, if DVR is already on, firmware update will start automatically once the card is plugged in.
- When the firmware update begins the DVR will beep once.
- After the firmware update completes the DVR will beep twice and then it will reboot.
If you were connected to the DVR through Wi-Fi, you may need to reconnect after the DVR unit reboots.
After you have update the firmware it may be necessary to clear your browsers cache to allow it to load the updated interface, on Windows computers press CTRL + F5, on Mac computers hold Shift while clicking refresh on the page, and on smart phones you must go to Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data and select the 192.168.10.254 (Ethernet connection) or 192.168.1.254 (Wireless connection) web page.